Faceline's Real Surgery Review: Beautiful You, Euna Jo



Faceline's Real Surgery Review:

Beautiful You, Euna Jo







Hello, this is Euna Jo who appeared on Beautiful You Season 3. 

There must be a lot of people who have seen me on the show. 

Before the surgery, I was not able to eat properly because of severe malocclusion.

Because I couldn’t eat well, I lose weight naturally and when I go outside, I was wore a mask because I was afraid of people looking at me.  

I was really intimidated because of my appearance, but then I came across Faceline through the makeover show, Beautiful You by chance.

I was bit afraid of surgery even though I decided to do it but on the other hand, I was looking forward to being different 

I was able to trust more because the doctors were so good to me and explained so well before the surgery.  








After surgery, I felt awkward with my face so I looked into the mirror every day in different angles.  

I particularly like my jaw among the surgeries I have done.

I had not been able to eat properly before I had surgery, but now I can eat some hard foods as well.  

Also, I am getting orthodontics at Faceline dentist to improve the malocclusion.

Another thing is that I have gained a lot of confidence in my looks because people around me are telling me that I look pretty now. 

I used to avoid people when they were next to me...

And I really hated taking pictures, but nowadays I am so into taking selfie every day.  





Please contact us for more information 
and
online consultation!



Homepage: www.faceline-usa.com/us

Phone: 82 10 2052 8668 (English)

E-mail: facelinepr@naver.com

Facebook : facelineps1004

Kakao talk : faceline

Line : facelineps

Instagram: faceline_english

WeChat : face-line

Whatsapp: +80-10-2052-8668

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faceline’s ASO (protruding mouth) Surgery?

The laser procedure that you're worried about before the holidays, "If you want it to work, you have to choose according to your symptoms."

Faceline's Eye revision