REAL STORY OF FACELINE: From a lonely fat mother to a lovely mom, Haklida



REAL STORY OF FACELINE:

From a lonely fat mother to a lovely mom,  Haklida







List of Surgeries Performed for Haklida:

Magic Canthoplasty (Epicanthoplasty+Lateral Canthoplasty)
Power Non-incision Double Eyelid
Wonder Nose Surgery (Nose extension),
Wonder Liposuction (abdomen, arm, back waist, flank)
Baby Face Contouring (non-elimination lifting cheekbone reduction )
Square jaw reduction 
Slim fit mandibular body reduction front chin surgery)
Multi V-line Lifting (Accu lifting + Faceline laser + F.D.S)
Cell power fat injection (forehead, glabella, temple)




At the age of 22, I left my hometown of Cambodia at a young age and came to Korea.
I tried to adapt and believe in my husband in this unfamiliar country.
But after giving birth to a child, my body changed, as well as my husband.
I have gained weight and look unattractive…
And my husband is turning away from me…
I feel embarrassed at myself.
I am afraid and feel like I am losing myself.




After meeting Faceline:






Lovely woman,
As a mother who can give love!

When I heard you were selected as a case
I was excited but also fearful.
However, I think I had a greater expectation that I could be a better person.
As 70 days after surgery has gone by and over time, my appearance and life have changed a lot.

Even my husband who was the only one that I relied on in Korea had ignored me because I was fat and ugly, but now I am slimmer and more beautiful, I have gained more confidence and laughter.

I would like to thank Dr. Jinsu Lee and Dr. Taehee Lee who have helped me overcome my loneliness. 
I will try hard to be a good mother and live happily as many people have helped me.



Please contact us for more information 
and
online consultation!



Homepage: www.faceline-usa.com/us

Phone: 82 10 2052 8668 (English)

E-mail: facelinepr@naver.com

Facebook : facelineps1004

Kakao talk : faceline

Line : facelineps

Instagram: faceline_english

WeChat : face-line

Whatsapp: +80-10-2052-8668


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faceline’s ASO (protruding mouth) Surgery?

The laser procedure that you're worried about before the holidays, "If you want it to work, you have to choose according to your symptoms."

Faceline's Eye revision