Plastic Surgery Essay of Dr. Jinsoo Lee: "It is not over tilll it's over"




Plastic Surgery Essay of Dr. Jinsoo Lee:

"It is not over tilll it's over"




"It is not over tilll it's over."  This is Yogi Berra, the legendary catcher of the New York Yankees. If you apply to a baseball game because you are a baseball player, it can be interpreted that you cannot know the win or loss until the game is over. Even if I am in the second out of the 9th, I can reverse the game before the last out, so do not give up until the end and do your best.



Yogi Berra, a New York Yankees retired after the New York Mets in 1973 as the New York Mets after the 9.5 game behind the Chicago Cubs in the bottom of the team is running in an interview with a reporter asked what will happen after the end of this season he said, "It is not over tilll it's over."

What is really great is that after the interview, he eventually won the National League East Division title by ending the Chicago Cubs at the end of the season. Everyone can do it, but I think it is really hard to keep it and it is really great.



I do surgery every time and of course, there is time when surgery is over.  Also, I will be the one ends the surgery.  I think once again that the normal sequence of surgery is over and finally I look into the face and look for a place that can get a little bit better.  And if there is a place that I think could improve a bit, I will certainly resume the surgery.





In fact, this decision is not an easy decision to make.  Once I get to the end of the surgery, I feel very tired and I want to finish the operation quickly.  In addition, an anesthesiologist, a first assistant, a scrub nurse, etc. who are in the process of team-building are waiting for the surgery to be completed.  In this situation, if the operation is smooth without any major abnormality, there will be no problem even after the operation is finished.  But I thought, 'Was this surgery really the best?' Then, I will stop myself and continue the operation until the answer comes out.
I would pretend that I do not know the cold reaction around me, my tired body.  It is because it’s not over tilll it's over.




Yogi Berra, who made this excellent remark, passed away some time ago. May he rest in peace. 


Finally, I would like to introduce a song with the same title as this famous saying.  .
It was released in April 1991 by Lenny Kravitz, and it got a lot of attention as it is being used again in commercial music.



Please contact us for more information 
and
online consultation!



Homepage: www.faceline-usa.com/us

Phone: 82 10 2052 8668 (English)

E-mail: facelinepr@naver.com

Facebook : facelineps1004

Kakao talk : faceline

Line : facelineps

Instagram: faceline_english

WeChat : face-line

Whatsapp: +80-10-2052-8668

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faceline’s ASO (protruding mouth) Surgery?

The laser procedure that you're worried about before the holidays, "If you want it to work, you have to choose according to your symptoms."

Faceline's Eye revision