Dr. Jinsoo Lee’s Plastic Surgery Essay: The Beauty was Originally in There



Dr. Jinsoo Lee’s Plastic Surgery Essay: 

The Beauty was Originally in There





My specialty is facial bone surgery.



Facial bone surgery can be divided into two major areas. One is facial contouring, which changes the outline of the face, the contour, and the other is two jaw surgery, which changes the position of the upper and lower jaws with teeth. In both surgeries, the material of the surgery is the original face bone. In other words, my face bone surgery does not add artificial implants.



When facial bone surgery is performed, the recipient only cares for the part of the face bone that he or she has, grinds it, or changes the position of the bone to the proper position. The funny thing is that you do not have to add any artificial implants and that you can create amazing beauty even if you only do surgery with the original face bone. The moment when beauty is revealed gradually in front of my eyes is a great pleasure and rewarding for me and that is why I strive for bone surgery.



When I think about it carefully, the beauty that I make while performing facial bone surgery is not from outside or added, but from within. What I did was reveal the beauty that was in it from the outset.




Diamonds that boast brilliant beauty are not much different from open stones when they are gemstones. By the process of the jewelry craftsman, it becomes a splendid gem when the original beauty of the diamond is revealed. By the way, the degree of beauty of the diamond that is revealed changes according to the skill of the jewelry craftsman. The person who brings out the beauty that originally possessed the gemstone is the best gem craftsman.
 in it, but how much it reveals can be changed by surgery.



I do my best to make the beauty most visible. And every time I see the beauty exposed, I feel great reward. Also, I feel great pride when I think of the beauty that I have revealed.



It is most rewarding for me to see the person who I operated on look pretty. It is my greatest pleasures to see how many people who have undergone surgery in post-operative surgery are really pretty, although I am expecting the final results just after surgery.



Please contact us for more information 
and
online consultation!



Homepage: www.faceline-usa.com/us

Phone: 82 10 2052 8668 (English)

E-mail: facelinepr@naver.com

Facebook : facelineps1004

Kakao talk : faceline

Line : facelineps

Instagram: faceline_english

WeChat : face-line

Whatsapp: +80-10-2052-8668

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faceline’s ASO (protruding mouth) Surgery?

The laser procedure that you're worried about before the holidays, "If you want it to work, you have to choose according to your symptoms."

Faceline's Eye revision