Dr. Jinsoo Lee’s Plastic Surgery Essay: “Doctor, you're a patriot!"




Dr. Jinsoo Lee’s Plastic Surgery Essay:

“Doctor, you're a patriot!"




Recently, the person who helped me to translate the Chinese patient I have undergone the surgery. The Chinese patient who I operated on was a Chinese person whom the interpreter knew before. The Chinese person was troubled with her protruded mouth, but she was consulted by me and recently underwent surgery to correct the mouth protrusion.

The procedure of correcting the protrusion is usually surgery to remove the extracted teeth along the gingival bone corresponding to the position of the tooth, and to move and fix the anterior teeth and gum bones that protrude when the extraction is corrected. The official name of this surgery is an anterior segment osteotomy, often referred to as a protruded mouth surgery. Surgery is very precise and there are 3-D spatially complex parts, which makes it difficult to perform during facial surgery. Because of the high degree of difficulty in surgery, this surgery is not often performed in many hospitals.






The proportion of mouths in people's impressions is very high. The protrusion is often associated with an angry impression and an unsophisticated impression. Correcting the protrusion will soften the impression and have a sophisticated image.
The biggest cause of this overgrowth is the development of the gum bones. Therefore, the most effective way to correct extrusion is to put the gum itself back. The most effective way to put the gums into the bone is protruded mouth surgery.



This time, the Chinese person who underwent protruded mouth surgery were very worried and picky but she told me that she had confidence in me through the counseling and surgery. In addition, she told me that Korea, which has difficulty in performing protruded mouth surgery, thinks that medical technique is a very advanced country (especially in relation to plastic surgery). She was very impressed with the image of Korea through this operation and the person who helped the interpretation referred me as 'Patriot'.

I was very proud to think that I was contributing to the rise of Korea's national image. In addition, the national economy is also difficult The national economy is also difficult, and I'm making contributions to the national economy by earning foreign currency through surgery.



Over the past several years, the Korean Wave has swept Japan, China, and Southeast Asia, and has been blowing up all over the world. The drama, the actors and actresses started, K-pop, singers, and various arts professionals caused the Korean Wave. The Korean plastic surgeons including me have contributed to the Korean Wave. The Korean Wave of Plastic Surgery is taking place in China, Japan, Southeast Asia including Northeast Asia, Thailand, and Vietnam, and the Middle East.


The PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games are being held. The Olympic Games are the best event where participating athletes from all over the world compete against each other in sport.





I also think that when I do surgery on foreigners, I represent my country. I work with my mind that I want to raise the status of Korea with my surgery. I wonder if it is similar to when a national representative plays a game on behalf of a country.


The PyeongChang Winter Olympics are taking place, but the atmosphere does not seem to be getting very hot. We need more attention to the Olympics.
I hope that the Republic of Korea will be one more step forward through this PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games as the 1988 Seoul Olympics did.
I wish the propaganda of our national team at the PyeongChang Olympic Games.






Please contact us for more information 
and
online consultation!



Homepage: www.faceline-usa.com/us

Phone: 82 10 2052 8668 (English)

E-mail: facelinepr@naver.com

Facebook : facelineps1004

Kakao talk : faceline

Line : facelineps

Instagram: faceline_english

WeChat : face-line

Whatsapp: +80-10-2052-8668

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faceline’s ASO (protruding mouth) Surgery?

The laser procedure that you're worried about before the holidays, "If you want it to work, you have to choose according to your symptoms."

Faceline's Eye revision