No. 23. Cosmetic essay by Dr. Lee Jin soo- A man who cannot enjoy beauty genuinely




The basic step in facial plastic surgery I specialize in is to know which face shape is a beautiful face shape.


The concept of a beautiful face shape should be established so that the problem of the person to be operated can be grasped and the target of face shape to be created can be determined.


In fact, beauty is the object of appreciation.
A human being instinctively responds to beauty and feels pleasure.
It is one of the great pleasures of life that ordinary people enjoy beauty when they see beauty.
But I cannot simply enjoy this beauty.
When feeling beauty, I have to know why and where beauty is felt.
There are obligations to analyze the reason for the beauty as well as to feel the joy of beauty.
Especially when the reason is not easily defined, I think of it in depth agonizingly.







Of course, it is difficult to express the sense of accomplishment when I find out the reason after such hard work.

I enjoy 'K pop star' among the audition program these days, and after the participants' song ends and I hear the evaluation of judges carefully.

When listening to the analysis of the participants' songs, I often reveal the reasons for what I felt when listening to music.

When listening to analyzing songs by using various music theories, I think that my understanding of music also increases.
There is this theoretical background to beauty as well.

A logical rule of a beautiful face should be explained why it is beautiful and why it is attractive.

The more well-established the laws of beauty, the higher the level of beauty and the reproducibility.

It is a pity that we have to research on beauty without enjoying it genuinely. .
Because I lost one of life's great pleasures, I think it is a big disadvantage of my job.

But I think that it is worth to lose one of lifes great pleasures in order to do this kind of research which is the basis to create more and greater beauty.


Today, I am studying in depth and trying so hard to find out more about those rules while seeing beauty.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faceline’s ASO (protruding mouth) Surgery?

The laser procedure that you're worried about before the holidays, "If you want it to work, you have to choose according to your symptoms."

Faceline's Eye revision