Beauty hidden within all along

I am a plastic surgeon. There are quite diverse areas in the field of plastic surgery. Among these, I mainly specialize in surgery of facial bones.

Facial bone surgery can be divided broadly into two categories. One being the outer facial line, in other words, facial contouring surgery which changes the contour, and the other being double jaw (jaw revision) surgery which changes the placement of the upper and lower jaw including the teeth. The original facial bones are the components used in either surgery. In other words, the facial bone surgeries I perform basically do not involve using artificial implants.   

For facial bone surgery, the original facial bones are ideally relocated or trimmed by partially cutting and shaving. What’s amusing is that amazing beauty can be created just by operating on the original facial bones without any artificial implants. It’s moments that I see beauty unveiling little by little before my eyes as I’m performing surgery that bring me great joy and find so rewarding, which is why I strive that much more for bone surgery.  

If you think about it, the beauty created as I operate on facial bones does not come from adding any exterior supplement but was already inherent in the patient. What I do is bring out to the exterior the beauty that already preexisted within.  

Stunningly beautiful diamonds are not largely different from other stones before they’re polished. The inherent beauty of a diamond is revealed as a splendid jewel depending on how it is processed. However, how stunning a diamond becomes changes depending on the skill of the craftsman. The most exceptional craftsmen are those who bring out the optimal beauty that originated in the rough stone.













This also applies for surgery on facial bones. There is beauty hidden within but the extent to which this is revealed can change variably depending on the surgery.  

I always do my utmost to bring out maximal beauty, and find it so rewarding whenever great beauty is revealed. I also take great pride in knowing that I’m the very person to elicit such beauty.  

I find it most rewarding seeing someone I operated on end up beautiful. Naturally, someone like me who has performed surgery on countless people can sufficiently anticipate the final result immediately after surgery but seeing the results as an outpatient after surgery in their truly improved image brings me the greatest joy.   


#faceline #facelineplasticsurgery #plasticsurgeryessay #facialcontouringsurgery #drjinsoolee #naturalbeauty #inherentbeauty #noartificialimplants #diamondintherough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Faceline’s ASO (protruding mouth) Surgery?

The laser procedure that you're worried about before the holidays, "If you want it to work, you have to choose according to your symptoms."

Faceline's Eye revision